This is a chance for an intelligent, progressive PQ or Finalist to step into a Management Accountant role with a view to becoming qualified & the Financial controller in 18-24 months. It's a great chance to gain experience of a new industry, of management and also to progress.
My manufacturing and production client are market leaders within their field. They have a head office based in France and a UK flagship office in Essex. This particular role is based at a Manufacturing site in Loughton.
The company operate on a global scale, have gone from strength to strength in recent years and have every intention of continuing along in this journey.
On top of being a wonderful organisation to continue your career in, they also make a conscious effort to reduce their carbon footprint during production and to continuously innovate within their area of expertise.
The successful Management Accountant applicant will play an integral role of the functioning of the Manufacturing site. They will be the lead person on site for finance although they'll be supported by other regional controllers. Some of the key duties will be:
- Taking full ownership of the finance processes at site
- Ensuring full accurate monthly reporting
- Producing a full set of monthly management accounts
- Periodically preparing a set of statutory accounts
- Analysis of manufacturing variances
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Management of two junior finance staff
- Ensuring the accounts payable ledger & payroll functions are working properly
The successful Management Accountant Candidate for this position
- Will live, or be happy to commute to within a comfortable commuting distance of Loughton
- Will Be part qualified, A finalist or wanting to study
- ideally will have management experience or be wanting to learn about it
- Must show the strength of character necessary to manage and head up a department
- Will have an understanding of the duties on the above specification
- Will need to be comfortable in a manufacturing and production environment that can at times be loud, and non politically correct
For the successful candidate there is
- The chance to develop within a role long term
- An opportunity to gain or further your management experience
- A chance to gain or develop your manufacturing experience
- An opportunity to work for a company that operate on a global scale
- A very competitive salary