1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
My client a Growing Retail business based in the Broxbourne area are currently looking for a top class Finalist or Part qualified Management accountant to join their busy finance team. This is a wonderful opportunity to further your experience, gain enough knowledge to get qualified and to progress within an organisation.
My retail client are a market leading brand within their sector. They have continued plans for expansion and growth but recognise the importance having the correct people in finance to help support & facilitate this.
As a result this business value their staff highly and are sure to invest in them & their careers to maintain the high retention rates & job satisfaction that they currently enjoy.
They operate in a wonderful working environment in a good location that's perfect for someone wanting to enjoy the working day as well as progress within their career.
Some of the key responsibilities for a successful Management Accountant in this role will be
- Full Financial Reporting
- Monthly Management Accounts Production
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Management of 4 junior members of staff
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Variance Analysis
- Cost analysis
The successful Management Accountant candidate for this position will ideally
- Have great excel skills
- Be a CIMA/ACCA/ACA finalist or part qualified accountant
- Have managerial experience or be willing to step up
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Be comfortable business partnering and building relationships with internal stakeholders
On offer for the successful candidate will be
- A great working environment with good benefits
- A chance to progress and develop your career
- A team to manage and gain experience with
- Study support and the necessary knowledge to reach and complete qualification