Accounts Assistant - Travel
This is a great opportunity to join a company at a very exciting time. You, as Accounts Assistant, would report into the Finance Team Leader and work alongside four other Accounts Assistants professionals.
The company are leisure and business travel member partners who are part of the group.
The company is highly recognisable in their field and they all share a passion for travel and a desire to tailor their travel services to the individual needs of their customers.
A successful candidate will be given duties which include:
- Working with finance and accounting procedures
- Working with Sage 50
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Making purchase ledger and supplier payments
- Using MS Excel (intermediate level: e.g. knowledge of formulas)
- Building healthy relationships with clients / or working in a client facing role
- Working in the travel industry (this is a preference, not an absolute)
Successful candidates will have a similar profile to:
- An excellent team player
- Patient and friendly with clients / suppliers
- Able to communicate very clearly both verbal and written
- Organised so that records kept are 100% accurate
- Excited when having to pay attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to organise workload to ensure satisfactory delivery to all clients
Successful candidates will be offered:
£24,000 - £27,000