Financial Analyst (Renewable Energy)
The role is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming business analyst to progress their career within a front office role within the Renewable Energy sector.
The organisation are looking to further grow and develop their international portfolio in the next 2 years and therefore would be ideally looking for professionals with previous investment and broader experience, looking for a broader exposure and increased responsibility.
The Business Analyst will primarily be expected to evaluate potential investment opportunities and be responsible for actively monitoring companies within the portfolio. S/he will work closely with other members of the Company and should be comfortable operating in a collaborative structure.
The role will be based across London & Amsterdam with travel between the two.
- Analysing and valuing potential acquisition opportunities for the Company, including due diligence on the relevant companies and industries
- Monitoring the performance and general asset management of portfolio companies, including both operational and strategic reviews
- Analysing of the existing portfolio, highlighting recommended investments, divestments, capital expenditure and diversification opportunities
- Financial modelling and projection of company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products, etc.
- Graduate with a master's degree in business, finance, mathematics or a related discipline
- Two years of experience in either a renewable energy, manufacturing, investment banking or management consulting environment.
- Strong quantitative skills and strong understanding of excel.
- Solid oral and written skills are important.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to be a self-starter and a respectful approach are desired personality traits.
- The candidate will also be expected to work well in the context of a small team environment.