My client are a are looking for an interim management accountant to join the business, to support with a system implementation.
My client are a highly reputable retail organisation that are looking for an interim management accountant to join the business. Based in Watford, my client are a market leader in what they do and will be looking to bring in a candidate that will be able to match the company's high performance culture.
As the company continue to grow and dominate the market, they are bringing in a new finance system in order to make processes run more efficiently.
The duties of the management accountant will be the following:
- Taking full responsibility of management accounts
- Look after the general ledger
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Looks after rent for stores
- Overlooking the utilities rates
- Taking care of any accounting duties related to the stores
- Overlooking stock write off or breakages
- Data integration using excel
The successful management accountant will need to be the following:
- Finalist in qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience in a system integration
- Retail experience would be preferred but not essential
- To be immediately available or on 1 week notice
- Parking on site
- £150 - £200 a day (dependant on relevant experience)