Assistant Financial Accountant
On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a graduate to join their expanding finance team.
This international market leader offers a fantastic working environment and endless career opportunities with regular internal promotions.
The successful candidate for this graduate financial accountant role will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly financial accounting data including calculating and processing accruals, prepayments and other entries as required
- Bank reconciliations
- Completion of month end accounting processes
- Reconciliation of intercompany payables including invoice entry, statement reconciliations and monthly payment cycles
- Month end gross margin analysis including verification and explanation of variances
- Review of financial statements.Reconciliation of intercompany positions
- Posting of bank transactions
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be degree educated/AAT Qualified and ideally studying the early stages of ACCA or CIMA
- Have previously worked in an accounts role for the past 2-3 years
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be able to use Excel to an intermediate standard including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with a very clear path for career progression within a commercially focused finance team.