Robert Half are working with a leading manufacturing business on the outskirts of Bradford City Centre to recruit a Financial Controller.
This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to make the step up to a Financial Controller role where they would work closely with the Managing Director and Group Financial Controller. You would be responsible for:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting, Sales Reporting and KPI reporting to Senior Management Team
- Producing year-end accounts and statutory pack
- P&L analysis and developing financial models
- Annual budgeting and forecasting to develop the business plan
- Managing a small transactional finance team
The company is looking for a strong Management Accountant who wants to make the next step forward in their career. To be considered, you must be:
- Experienced producing management accounts and working with senior management
- Proven history of improving processes and controls
- Ideally worked in the manufacturing industry
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 - £40,000 base salary based on experience
- Long term career progression
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.