On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Financial Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client is a growing financial services business in the centre of Reading with a growing finance team. This company are strong believers in employee engagement and have an excellent culture.
This financial accountant role will involve the following tasks and duties:
- Maintain cash books and perform month end reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Investment information including Investment Return, Investment Fund valuation and nominal ledger reconciliations
- Maintain cashbooks and perform month end nominal ledger reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Completion of month end accounting processes
- Reconciliation of intercompany payables including invoice entry, statement reconciliations and monthly payment cycles
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be degree educated/AAT Qualified and studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have previously worked in an accounts role with experience within a financial accountant position
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be able to use Excel to an intermediate standard including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with a very clear path for career progression within a commercially focused finance team.