The credit controller will be reporting into the credit manager and the role will require the candidate to chase high value, complex debt from tenants and building managers.
The client is a FTSE 100 Property Organisation based in Central London. The client is progressive and quickly growing.
The credit controller position will require the candidate to do the following:
- Chase payments from tenants and building managers
- Reconcile accounts
- Chase income
- Deal will complex and varied queries from tenants
- Meet with tenants to solve disagreements
- Resolve disputes
To successfully apply for the credit controller position candidates should have the following experience:
- Experience chasing payments from tenants and building managers
- Experience working for a property organisation
- Experience working with excel
- Experience dealing with difficult customers
Candidate's must be:
- Proactive, resilient, with a positive attitude to work.
The Credit Controller role offers:
- An permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to work as part of a large team
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the role
- A competitive benefits package
- Training and development