Internal Audit Manager
A fantastic Internal Audit Manager opportunity for a global organisation business based in Chelmsford. You will be responsible for the Internal Audit function across the UK and lead a team.
My clients lead developments in communications, automation, discovery, health care and the environment.
With over 1600 employees in countries across Europe, America and Asia. They offer great work life balance and pride themselves being a fantastic place to work.
- Conducting assigned audit engagement tasks/areas successfully from beginning to end
- Identifying and communicating issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Supervising other auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverable
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Leads or participate in department projects as assigned to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of department duties and responsibilities
The Successful candidate will ideally be University educated, ACCA qualified and will have worked in a large accountancy firm.
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
- Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome
- Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts
- Executes effective and thorough application of all internal audit policies and performance standards within assigned responsibility
- Ability and willingness to travel
Significant progression opportunities
Opportunity to travel internationally