EMEA Credit Analyst
EMEA Credit Analyst x2 required- International business
Hays Credit Management is currently recruiting on an exclusive basis for a large Cirencester based client.
This is an exciting and challenging position as Credit Analyst for a highly motivated and energetic individual who is looking to advance their career in trade credit risk management.
You must enjoy working in a very fast-paced, highly flexible, dynamic environment. This is a role for a talented professional with a highly analytical and commercial mind, who has tremendous self-motivation and the ability to learn quickly.
- Complete Customer account reviews including analysis of financial accounts to support new and ongoing credit facilities
- Maintain and manage Customer EMEA Group credit facilities
- Provide data on above average risk accounts to Collections to escalate those companies' for focused chasing of debt, if applicable
- Manage insurance policy compliance including collection cases and claims
- Undertake Customer development/risk management visits with necessary stakeholders where appropriate
- Monitor and validate the bad debt accrual requirements for the EMEA region
- Perform analysis to support credit risk strategy, policy and process development including alternative financial offerings
- Manage and action alerts/notifications from various sources to ensure risk exposure is minimised/neutralised
- Monitor and maintain overview of legal collection cases
- Manage and action Customer accounts in administration/liquidation in association with the appropriate stakeholders
- Production and ongoing enhancement of Commercial credit risk reporting, providing timely and accurate monthly reports
- Provide support as necessary on ad hoc defined projects
Key Experience and Requirements
- CICM professionally qualified and/or degree educated, preferably within a numerate discipline
- Extensive experience in a credit risk environment
- Strong understanding of the fundamental concepts of credit risk management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable reporting experience
- Be willing to travel when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.