Senior Management Accountant
A varied Senior Management Accountant role with a exciting growing business based in Central Norwich.
Your new company
Our client is a market leading business which has seen impressive growth in a niche sector has ambitious plans for its future.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller he key responsibilities will include -
- Develop and implement objectives and priorities for the finance team
- Produced detailed analysis of the months review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Comparison of actual performance with budget and/or forecast; analyse and interpret variances
- Identify costs and revenues relating to specific business decisions & lines
- Reconcile provisions, controls and balance sheet accounts
- VAT Returns
- Maintain fixed asset register
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates must as a minimum be studying towards their professional qualified or be fully qualified to ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with strong technical skills. Experience of working at Management Accountant level, confidence with strong communication skills and ambition to progress.
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package this business offer a Central Norwich location and excellent opportunities to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.