Credit Analyst 12-FTC
Credit Analyst required for a 12 month fixed term contract in the Milton Keynes head offices. The role will be taking accountability for developing risk modules, communicating issues and clearly monitoring performance.
One of Europe's leading Automotive businesses located in state of the art offices in the heart of Milton Keynes. With a direct focus on developing a leading employee and office environment, this is one of the best businesses to work for in the area.
Credit Analyst Responsibilities :
- Implementing and developing modules, controls and strategies from a credit risk perspective
- Maintaining key stakeholder management throughout the business
- Solving business problems and identifying system issues
Credit Analyst Requirements:
- Related degree or relevant industry experience
- Strong problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Ability to interface across the business and strong communication skills
A leader in the automotive sector and a business that can offer an excellent salary. This role does offer great scope beyond the 12 month fixed term contract with highly flexible working.