In-House Senior Tax Manager
Opportunity to join the Internal Tax advisory team. Responsible for the development and execution of tax strategy and business partnering.
My clients are a FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical organisation who's head quarters have recently relocated to Cambridge.
The ITA team is part of the Group Finance function and works closely with Global Tax Operations and a newly formed Operational Transfer Pricing unit. The Global Tax team is recognised both externally and internally as a high performing team winning numerous awards including the International Tax Review's European In-House Team of the Year for both direct tax and transfer pricing in recent years
Involvement in international project work comprising the development and execution of tax strategy, transfer price policy implementation, M&A work, structuring projects, treasury matters and global licensing deals.
- Qualified accountant and/or tax professional with at least 6 years tax experience, ideally spent in an advisory capacity either in a Big Four, or industry.
- Strong technical capability with detailed knowledge of UK and international tax.
- Experience of transfer pricing desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and progress numerous actions in a coordinated and organised manner.
- Strong analytical and research skills, and ability to use IT effectively.
Competitive salary and benefits package with a solid bonus structure.
This role offers exposure to a broad range of international tax issues within a multinational corporation.
Opportunity to gain greater responsibility and explore other areas of the finance function for the right individual.