Interim Financial Director
Immediate need for an FD/Senior FC to lead the Finance team for this Manufacturing/Engineering business on the Isle of Wight.
Our Client are a Manufacturing/Engineering company operating in the SME space and part of a larger FTSE 250 Listed Plc.
This role is responsible for leading the Finance function and managing the team, providing financial and commercial support to aid the effective decision-making within the wider business. An 'all around' role responsible for controlling and reporting of all financial matters across the company's various localities, providing general spreadsheet, database and financial advice and support to the business (particularly around project management) and interacting with PLC Group central departments as necessary.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Immediately available - an ASAP start is required
- Able to commit to the role for a three month period
- Have experience of playing a senior or leading role within a Finance function
- Ideally have experience working in a Manufacturing or Engineering company
Our Client are offering an immediate start in a leading Finance role for a period of approximately three months.