Purchase Ledger Clerk (Accounts Payable)
A rapidly growing organisation based in Northampton are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will receive a salary of up to £21000 per annum as well as the exposure to an accounting environment which will allow you to grow and develop your career. The organisation also offer study support once probation has been passed, therefore the opportunities for progression are endless. The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Processing of all incoming invoices (coding,matching and batching) 100 - 200 per week
- Allocating payments to the Purchase Ledger
- Query resolution
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with other departments
- Processing staff expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
To be considered for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk you MUST:
- Have experience of working in a similar role
- Have a Strong attention to detail
- Posses good communication skills
- Have intermediate excel skills
Based in Northampton, the organisation is known for its fantastic staff development programme which includes full study support once probation has been passed.
Salary & Benefits
As Purchase Ledger Clerk in Northampton you will receive a salary of up to £21000 per annum as well as enrolment onto the business's training scheme after 6 months. The business also offer 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, a pension plan and also a very strong benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.