Head of Financial Accounts
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the North West's most dynamic and progressive FMCG businesses. With a strong background in technical accounting and a penchant for numbers, you'll be a pivotal member of the group team with regards to all things finance.
My client are a unique FMCG business based in the heart of Cheshire. They have a fantastic reputation locally for both their culture and their approach to working, which makes them a highly sought after employer of choice.
- Responsibility for all group accounting, ensuring all accounts are prepared accurately and in accordance with IFRS.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet
- Utilising numbers by producing insightful and accurate analysis for investors
- Tax and Financial Reporting responsibility
- Cash flow and working capital forecasting and reporting against budget
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong Technical Finance Skills
- Accounts Prep Experience
Up to £57,000 + Benefits