Assistant Accountant - Financial Institution
Our client is a growing Financial Institution with strong presence in Asia. As a result of the company's global expansions plans, an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Accountant to join their Finance team.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the accounts payable duties as well as doing general ledger, providing support to day to day accounting and book closing of the business and month-ends. Additionally, you will be engaged in various ad-hoc projects as well as being exposed to working with other business teams.
To Qualify, Individuals Must Possess
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Pursuing or Qualified CPA
- Hands on experience in doing Account Payable duties and General Ledger
- At least 4 years of experience in handling AP duties in other organizations (non FI candidates will be considered as wel)
- Great interpersonal skills and communicational skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please contact Judy Lee (852) 2232 3443 directly or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click "Apply" button quoting job reference number #91M0083830