Corporate Real Estate Operations Manager - Asia
The ideal candidate is one who can lead with a passion that inspires their colleagues and service providers and for whom an environment of authenticity and client empathy is the priority.
Continuing to look at opportunities for efficiencies and simplification, this role will showcase the candidate's skills with managing people as much as processes. Self-motivated, you are equally energised by being part of a successful and diverse team.
BSD Corporate Real Estate (CRE) manage 16 offices across 11 countries in Asia, this is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with an energetic and dedicated team delivering BSD Corporate Real Estate services.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
- Oversee all CRE support activities within the Asia office portfolio ensuring an integrated approach across Guest Relations, Facilities Management, Engineering, Macquarie Plus/ Community, and Operational Security
- Build business relationships at both a senior leadership and Executive Assistant level to ensure the BSD CRE services are fit for purpose
- Partner with our outsourced provider across Asia to help the delivery of consistent, quality and proactive services across the various CRE functions
- Oversight and approvals for CRE operational costs and the financial performance of the Operations function
- Establish and maximise relationships with Building Management Offices throughout the office portfolio to maximise the Workplace Experience for our people and clients
- Manage the client experience from beginning to end as related to engagement with Macquarie premises and BSD CRE services
- Provide reporting and operational analytics as required
- Ensure service levels are met and in compliance, maintain key metrics around customer satisfaction, response times and building appearance and performance
- Be the key integrator of the Operations function to ensure the end-to-end process of building support services is carried out to a high level of service
- Work with the Operations team in relation to incident and crisis response
- Partner with HR for Macquarie Plus activities for creating an office wide communities, seeking opportunities to encourage activities to support collaboration between individuals and teams including promotion of Wellness initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or similar in Real Estate/Operations/Services/Hospitality or related discipline
- A proactive customer service attitude with strong delivery and execution skills well documented
- Energetic leadership style
- Experience with managing service focused teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Competent in cost management and managing outsourced partners
- Excel in an environment, and document success working at a fast pace with consistent change
Advertised: 04 Aug 2017 China Standard Time