Analyst - Business Risk - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Business Risk team offers enterprise risk management and governance services, strategic risk advisory services, internal control consulting service, contract risk & compliance services, crisis management services, treasury management services for our clients from various industries, mainly focus on energy & resources, manufacturing, real estates, consumer business, pharmaceutical, and TMT industries.
Technology Risk team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries.
Financial Services Industry team offers the structured enterprise risk management solutions to our clients under the regulation requests of China's financial regulatory authorities, associating our professional analytical skills with our understanding of the clients and the market. Nowadays the team mainly focuses on the service to global financial industry, including banks, securities, insurance, investment sectors and so on.
Automotive Advisory service focus on auto industry to provide strategic, operation and risk management consulting for our clients.
- Work as a team member to provide high-quality execution of projects for clients across a wide range of industries
- Conduct reviews of systems, processes and internal controls
- Provide recommendations to clients for improvement or remediation
- Draft reports for issue to clients
- Reviewing the work of subordinates to ensure project objectives and professional standards are achieved
- Collaborate with other service lines within Deloitte
- Participate in sales and business development activity
- Perform research and contribute to the development of thought leadership
- Bachelor's degree or above in any discipline
- Certification in CIA/CISA/CPA/CISSP/CISM is preferred but not essential
- Experience in internal audit, internal controls review, risk assessment, risk management or compliance review, preferably gained in a multi-national corporation, publicly-listed company or professional services firm
- Strong analytical skills with high commitment to providing quality client service
- Good consultation and communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and with initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese,
Willing to travel
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.
Requisition code: CN138713