Analyst - Banking
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Develop company valuations and create and analyse financial models, as well as conduct financing, comparative and pro forma analyses
- Assist in the preparation of new business presentations and other materials for clients, conduct fundamental industry research and quantitative analyses, and attending client presentations as required.
- Interact with clients and various levels of management, and act as an integral part of the engagement team
- Contribute to the achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- High achieving and very motivated
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of financial modelling, valuation, and execution
- Strong understanding of the financial markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional academic credentials
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning new capabilities, proactively seeks more or different assignments to accelerate learning
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009LFB
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited