Management Accounting Manager
The bank has made outstanding achievements through the years and has cultivated a strong competitive edge in its corporate, treasury, investment banking, wealth management and mortgage businesses.
- Responsible for MIS reporting, prepare management reports and presentation materials for management levels;
- Develop business analytics database and perform analysis and commentaries on the performance of HK Branch and business units;
- Assist in budget and forecast preparation and business performance monitoring;
- Prepare interim and annual financial statements to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory disclosure requirements;
- Responsible internal and external auditor's enquiries;
- Assist in system developments on accounting rules for different bank products;
- Assist in examining accounting implication/forecast on new businesses/products;
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects assigned by manager levels from time to time.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Qualified Accountant holder is required;
- Minimum of 7 years banking and audit experiences;
- Excellent accounting and management reporting knowledge on banking products;
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficiency in VBA and Macro usage/query;
- Strong computer skills including MS Office;
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Vibrant office environment, CBD location and close to public transport
- Excellent salary: base + bonus structure, negotiate increment
- Regular company social activities and events