Regional Global Standards Deployment Manager - Corporate Banking
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Regional Global Standards Deployment Manager.
In this role, you will
- Support and oversee development and deployment of Global Standards including client and counterparty due diligence, selection and exit within Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Ensure that Global Trade and Receivables Finance activity and planning is suitably represented in Commercial Banking Global Standards and other planning and reporting
- Support the coordination of Global Trade and Receivables Finance Global Standards activity in collaboration with the Global Standards Regional Deployment Leads Monitor
- Act as a coordinate point and oversee the prompt and effective responses to all document and interview requests under the Monitor Thematic Review as Global Trade and Receivables Finance Monitor Activity Coordinator
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and provide support to countries in their preparation for Monitor visits, ensuring that best practice is shared
- Act as a coordination point in the prioritisation and tracking of activity in response to Monitor recommendations
- Provide support in regulatory and mandatory programmes underway, especially those involving Change Delivery on behalf of Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Attend relevant Programme Management Boards or Steering Committees
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment, for example relationship manager or fund administrator
- Experienced in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, and some project management experience
- Understands the context of Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions and can articulate the high level processes and associated risks
- Strong time management skills with excellent self motivation
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good relationship management, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to complex projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Recognised record as a business analyst, consultant and or project manager with solid financial services industry knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience working with stakeholders in a global environment is desirable
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise working to deadlines
- Structured approach to business analysis including promoting and ensuring adherence to the project management framework defined
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills such as pivot tables, macros
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access skill
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009JUY
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited