Senior Digital Strategy and Operations Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Strategy and Operations Manager.
In this role, you will
- Develop and manage the staff engagement and operational communication strategy for Retail Banking and Wealth Management Digital in Asia aligned with the Global Digital plans
- Ensures staff engagement plan is implemented across Asia for both product launch and digital as a channel activities. This also includes managing wider internal communication plan targeted at Digital teams and wider Retail Banking and Wealth Management organization to maintain awareness of the strategy, plans and key updates through monthly updates, reporting, townhalls and key internal events.
- Act as main contact point for Communications, Human Resource and Marketing in the planning and execution of their respective plans to build engagement with industry leaders and firms, recruitment partners and universities in order to promote the HSBC Digital story and attract key talent.
- Manage the Digital Graduate programmes across Hong Kong and China to ensure programme content, rotations and engagement is effective and meets the objectives of the programme in building future Digital leaders. Role would be responsible for enhancing the programme for annual in take of fresh graduates
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or other related discipline.
- Preferably in the digital media or internet space with communications experience.
- Experience leading strategy and communication projects at a top tier consulting firm or in a corporate strategy and operations team
- Strong Operations and Strategy Skills
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems for commercial, operational and organizational
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solutions and detail oriented, with strong commercial and business acumen
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations
- Experience with or a strong appreciation of working in a highly regulated, controlled and process driven environment
- Strong Commercial Orientation, ability in balancing risks versus rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability to articulate a crisp and inspirational plan that others seek to follow
- Experience of leading edge innovation cultures such as Amazon, hi tech
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions, North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MM7
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited