People Advisory Services - Payroll Management - Manager
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Work as a project manager and be able to perform team administration/management tasks including developing detailed work plans, manage status, client team management, etc.
- Provide payroll solutions and manage payroll portfolio
- Lead team to deliver effective and efficient payroll and advisory services to meet the diverse needs of our clients
- Lead complex project implementation work, responsible for transition and implementation of the engaged client work
- Assist our practice in business development, such as project bidding, proposal preparation
- Ensure all work done in compliance with our policies and protocols
- Provide good coaching to staffs and seniors to help them achieve their goals
- Participate in public seminar/conference to enhance the Human Capital branding
- Develop and establish good client relationships and actively seek for business service opportunity
- Build up own network outside Human Capital department to expand business opportunities
- Support our other lines of services as appropriate and necessary
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder; post-graduate qualification in relevant discipline being an advantage
- 8 years of experience in payroll and consulting experience
- Possess strong technical capabilities for payroll and taxation compliance
- Extensive experience in managing large client portfolios for both MNCs and local enterprises
- Good business senses, good communication skills, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Capable of developing and establishing client relationships and managing the team effectively
- Drive for client service excellence
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin