Treasury Associate, Investment Banking
My client is a leading banking corporation within Asia Pacific region. They offer a full range of products and services such as sponsoring and underwriting, financial advisory, corporate mergers and acquisitions and restructuring across Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. They are now looking for an Associate for their finance team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the firm's liquidity position, FX and interest rate risk;
- Analyzing regulatory reporting and providing comments to stakeholders;
- Performing treasury control functions, capital allocation and ALCO reporting in compliance to regulatory requirement;
- Producing local liquidity stress tests for APAC entities;
- Supporting ALM Treasury Head Office in its initiatives relating to liquidity and regulations;
- Assisting in ad hoc treasury related projects on various areas such as regulatory compliance and system enhancement;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Financial Institutions/ Big 4.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.