Senior Relationship Manager (Corporate Client Team)
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Develop strategies to solicit new business and deepen existing relationship with corporate clients, develop and manage a portfolio of corporate clients by providing them with professional investment advice and high quality customer services;
- Identify sales/ cross-selling opportunities to maximize new business acquisition;
- Work closely with other Divisions, Departments and team members to Manage business plans and support the business in overall strategic goals and achieve sales targets;
- Lead a team to service HNW clients on multi-products; ensure high service standards at all times;
- Perform such other duties as shall from time be directed by superiors.
- Bachelor degree in business or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in private banking/ corporate banking environment, with a minimum of 3 years at supervisory/ senior level;
- Experience in working as a senior relationship manager highly preferred;
- Strong track record in business development and servicing high net worth clients, familiar with financial markets;
- Strong analytical thinking and negotiation skills, solid experience in credit analysis;
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication and customer service skills;
- Self-motivated, aggressive and responsible;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is a must.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.