Experience:- 5 Yrs to 10 Yrs
Work Location:- Singapore
Thunderhead product admin (infra related) installation/access control / upgrades skillset is required
- Java/J2EE: Core Java, Spring, XSLT, JMS, MQ, Web services, Unix scripting
- Database: oracle
- Application Server: Jboss
- Build: subversion, Ant
- Content management for managing Customer engagement
- Proficient in working on different phases of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) that involves Design, Coding and Testing across multiple technologies
- Hands on experience in various technologies that include Java, Spring, Struts,Hadoop, MapReduce, Amazon AWS, Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure, Cloud, Oracle,Jdeveloper, Eclipse, web service, IBM MQ.
- Analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions and develop software components
- Lead the development team, breakdown development activities. Create development plan and ensure quality/timelines \
- Define proper guidelines for Developers to follow and ensure code developed is stable and secure
- To perform coding and deployment activities
- Design and implement the output management key features
- Develop features to support content management
- Implement document generation process by building a wrapper around Thunderhead
- Build an automated regression tool to verify the integrity of documents
- Build tools to verify document generation integrity and usage metrics.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.