Corporate Tax Manager
- Deepen your expertise working closely alongside the leadership team
- Enjoy a collaborative and supportive team culture that promotes training and development
- Broaden your hands-on client exposure with a diverse client portfolio
Our KPMG Tax team are now looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join our Adelaide practice. You'll enjoy ongoing professional development opportunities and a strong career pathway into further leadership roles.
Your new role:
- Manage a diverse client portfolio ranging from private business to multi-national corporate groups and develop deep, trusting client relationships
- Provide expert tax advice and solutions on activities such as on cross-border transactions and business structuring, tax governance, asset acquisition and divestment (including due diligence) and IPO structuring
- Take a key leadership role for our talented team including training, mentoring and succession planning
- Manage the commercial element of engagements including KPIs, project management and budgeting, resourcing and lock-up
- Initiative, drive and a passion for innovative solutions in a changing world of service delivery
- A collaborative attitude and strong relationship building skills
- A highly analytical and commercial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working with clients
- Relevant tertiary qualifications & Corporate tax experience
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
If this role fits your skills, experience and careers goals, p lease apply online and submit your resume and cover letter. If you'd like further information, please call Jessica on 02 9455 9871 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: 09 Aug 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 09 Sep 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time