Senior Systems Accountant|Finance Consultant
- Generous remuneration on offer dependent on experience
- ERP Projects, Business Process Improvement and BAU
- Autonomous Senior Position
This organisation is a leading Enterprise Solution Management Consultancy offering contemporary cloud enterprise commercial and financial management solutions that supports their global customers to realise their corporate goals.
As the Senior Finance Consultant you will be responsible for turning business requirements into deliverable commercial processes and workflows, utilising the capabilities of the Enterprise Management Solution software. This will include:
- Delivery of ERP software solutions ranging from large-scale implementation projects, upgrades and one-on-one consultations.
- Establishment of relationships with stakeholders that develops trust and builds confidence in subject matter expertise.
- Engaging with clients to elicit requirements for business processes and workflows to enable the delivery of solutions that fulfil customer requirements.
- Delivery of customer-specific training utilising face-to-face and online modes to clients situated across Australia.
- Preparation of functional specification documentation enabling client specific enhancements to be developed and integrated into core Finance software.
- Configuration of the ERP to meet the operational, financial and reporting requirements of the customer, enabling key client stakeholders to meet and measure their performance expectations.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance principles and practices
- Demonstrated Financial ERP experience, i.e. core GL, AP, AR, Cashflow understanding, clear understanding of financial statements/legislation, ability to work with CFO's in higher level financials discussions
- Very strong stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated ability to act as a trusted advisor and drive decisions and outcomes
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in business analysis, systems design, business process design/re-engineering, specification and implementation of major systems
- Must be extremely client focused and customer driven. Success in managing internal and client relationships
- Proven experience of enterprise software implementation methodology and services planning and deployment
- Proven service delivery/project management skills. Proven and successful experience in a service/client driven role
- Excellent at gathering requirements, drawing up functional specifications, reviewing test plans and working within a dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with and a passion for driving continuous improvements
- Good interpersonal skills, influencing skills, facilitation and presentation skills
- Willingness to work within a consulting environment and travel nationally
- Degree level qualification in IT, Commerce, Accounting or other relevant discipline.
In addition to an excellent salary you will be offered:
- Annual performance bonuses
- On-site parking - opportunity to work close to home in the inner-south
- A down-to-earth and friendly yet professional team culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and a compelling career path
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328.