Senior Financial Accountant
Immediately available Senior financial accountant responsible for budgeting, forecasting and month end tasks.
Your new company
Working in a growing business that operates across ANZ, the Senior Financial Accountant will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from completing month end tasks through to assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes .Reporting into the Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to take the next step in their career.
Your new role
- Control and oversee the month end process
- Responsibility for the P&L and Balance Sheet as well as underlying account reconciliations.
- Statutory reporting and tax compliance
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with ad-hoc and project work as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- CPA or CA qualification
- 2-4 years post qualification experience in a product based environment
- Large ERP experience essential e.g. SAP or Oracle
- Advanced excel
What you'll get in return
Conveniently located in Sydney's Northern Beaches, close to public transport and with onsite parking, the contract role of Senior Financial Accountant offers an excellent hourly rate with the opportunity to become permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.