Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be exclusively partnering our client, a successful and well known International IT Technology business on the recruitment of an exciting Finance Business Partner position.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for providing project support to key business partners. Current projects supported by the Financial Projects Department, this includes responsibility for budgeting, accounting and general business support.
To provide support to the Board and Senior Management with special projects on an ad hoc basis at their request and supporting the department's reporting and planning responsibilities when needed.
The Finance Business Partner will be based in Watford with some travel to Lonodn each month and will be responsible for:
- Acting as Business Partner for IT, reporting to the VP of IT and supporting management of IT providing strategic financial input
- Ownership of IT budgets, forecasting and monthly management accounting (Total budget - €100m, Head Office - €40m, Operating companies - €60m)
- Ownership of process for internal recharges to the operating companies for group IT services
- Review of all key invoices for ensuring correct accounting treatment and business rationale
- Provision of financial support to the IT Regional Service Directors to facilitate IT strategy and financial control in each of the regions
- Preparation of Half Year and Year End review presentations to the Board of Directors
- Participation in steering committees providing financial costs and benefits tracking
- Ownership of hosting pricing model and ad hoc non-standard pricing requests
- Review of all business cases for strategic IT investments and projects
- Ad hoc queries and data analysis for various stakeholders
- Plan, scope and carryout internal audit reviews of key business units/areas
- Assist with due diligence work on potential acquisitions
- Review of pricing models for other divisions
We are seeking a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who has at least 4 years experience as a Finance Business Partner with a focus on cost centre management, supporting and challenging budget holders on all aspects of cost control, business cases, investment appraisals and capex. The ideal candidate would have worked in the IT or Technology sector but this is not essential. You must be able to work in Watford and travel into London several days each month.
Our client are well known International IT Services company
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of £60,000 - £65,000 plus £7,000 car allowance plus bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.