The permanent division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Billing Controller to join a national, innovative organisation based in Milton Keynes.
A well known, rapidly growing, national organisation based in Milton Keynes are currently recruiting for an Accounts and Tax Junior to join their business on a permanent basis. As Accounting and Tax junior you will receive a salary of up to £23000 per annum plus full study support and a fantastic working environment just outside Central Milton Keynes. As a Billing Controller you will be responsible for:
- Raising system invoices for social and private funders
- Raising invoices within Council portals or Electronic Call Monitoring systems
- Chasing branches to confirm bookings
- Create Council Excel invoicing schedules
- Export invoices into Sage accounts system
- Take ownership of emails received into Sales Ledger inbox
- Credit & re invoice rejected invoices where necessary
- Visit Branches or attend meetings with Councils when required
- Centralise new branches, for invoicing processes
- Ad-hoc projects The business
- Must be able to do Pivot tables & V look ups
The organisation is a well-known, innovative organisation who are located in Milton Keynes. The business has grown exponentially over the past five years and have plans to double both turnover and profits before 2022.
Salary and Benefits
As a Billing Controller within this rapidly growing business just outside Milton Keynes you will receive a salary of up to £23000 per annum plus benefits dependent upon experience and qualification.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.