Practice Audit Senior Southampton
You will be an Audit Senior looking to work for a Top 10 Practice with lots of opportunity to Progress!
Your new company
Hays are assisting in the recruitment of an Audit Senior. This position is working within a Top 10 Chartered Firm based in Southampton city centre. This firm has a strong reputation in the market of providing high-quality tax, accounting and financial advisory services to key businesses in the UK.
Your new role
Reporting to one of the partners, your role will involve:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Keeping frequent contact with clients for updates, query resolution and management of client expectations
- Performing training of more junior members of staff within the team
- Completing assessment works of audit team
- Ensuring budgets are adhered to
- Assisting with audit planning and accounting assignments
- Ensuring all areas of audit and accounting work are in alignment with the firm's procedures
- Preparing draft accounts for clients, to be reviewed by line managers
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant, who can demonstrate extensive experience working within audit and tax. Your background will be from a professional services firm. You will have proven experience supervising staff members and delegating tasks appropriately. The ability to multitask and prioritise are essential, as there are often multiple assignments at one time.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a firm who are in the process of rapidly growing their Audit team in the centre of Southampton. You will be given management opportunities working as part of a large collaborative team, working with a vast portfolio of SME clients. There are opportunities for overseas secondments and social networking events. The salaries are market-rate, with generous benefits packages.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the Public Practice Specialist Claire Johnson, or call us now on 02382 020104.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.