Our client is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their accounting function on a permanent basis. The role will present the candidate with plenty of opportunities to gain relevant experience and progress within this worldwide organisation.
Our client is a large, well-known manufacturing and production organisation with a shared service centre in Caerphilly. They are looking to recruit an analyst/accountant into their accounting function.
The responsibilities for the Reporting Analyst are as follows:
- Provide routine and ad-hoc analysis and reporting, ensuring that all reporting, including non-standard reporting, is done in an efficient and effective manner
- Review and consolidate monthly HFM submissions.
- Standardise processes and reporting, where possible across functions, sites and systems
- Become the first point of call for HFM reporting and analysis at the SSC
- Support the close process to ensure that reporting deadlines are maintained
- Identify areas of improvement to facilitate a smarter close process
- Assist in preparation of Divisional Statutory Accounts
- Provide Support for Finance Manager Reporting and Control when required across all areas of the team including: Head Office Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting and Consolidation
The successful Reporting Analyst should have the following qualities:
- Qualified Accountant, or Part Qualified, with significant experience(ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Solid HFM experience is essential
- Experience in using SAP system is an advantage
- Experience of consolidation
£30,000 - £35,000