1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
Having worked with this company for the last 3 years, they always promote from within and they really value their employees. If you are looking for a role you can develop and progress in a large growing company, then please apply.
A FTSE 250 property company with a large Finance team are now looking for a new Accounts Assistant to join the team due to growth.
- Registering and Posting of Invoices & Credit Notes
- Processing Subcontractor payments
- Inputting of Bank Transaction daily
- Payment Processing
- Preparation of purchase ledger and subcontractor payment runs
- Accounts General
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Cash Books
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Reviewing & distribution of invoice registers as required
- Authorisation of invoices covered by order up to £500
- To review all final warning and legal action letters.
- Setting up of Supplier / Contractors files.
- Credit Checking new Subcontractor & Suppliers
- Filing of all documents types to include annual archiving
- Preparation of responses to supplier & subcontractor queries
- Completing the monthly CIS returns
- Ad Hoc
- Banking of Receipts.
- Any other duties as required by departmental seniors
- Previous experience in similar role
- Good team player
- Likes to work in a fun environment
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Monday - Friday Hours 08:00AM - 17:30PM
25 days' holiday +8 bank hol (increases after 2 years of service)
Study Package Opportunities
Healthy Workplace Scheme