Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client in the retail industry based in Watford are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their business on a temporary basis.
My Watford based client are in the retail industry and are going through a busy period within their financial year, coming up to summer. They have a large presence worldwide and highly dynamic offices.
With a very diverse and friendly team, there is room for many types of different personalities within the business, which will offer support to any member of staff.
Although the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will initially be in on a temporary basis, there is a strong possibility that it will go permanent at the end of the assignment. Your day to day duties will include:
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with supplier statements
- Handling queries
- Monthly reports
This successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
- Experience within Purchase ledger
- Less than 1 week notice
- previous experience with high level processing
- Previously used Oracle - Preferred but not essential
- Great working environment
- Very competitive salary
- High possibility to go permanent