Management Accountant Romford paying up to £17.00 temporary to permanent
Your new company is an established manufacturing company based in Romford
Your new role is to assist the Financial Controller with all aspects of management accounting including
* Assisting in the preparation of the month end process, including production of the monthly management accounts, examine budget variances and prepare internal KPIs
* Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow, sales and profitability reports
* Prepare monthly reconciliations, i.e. income, lease schedules, monthly invoice financing
* Maintain the fixed asset register including project impacts, analysis of financing options and structures
* Establish close working relationships with internal teams especially with regards to the provision and support of specific job costing
* Ensure that costs are monitored and controlled throughout the company and that the Financial systems are current and updated as appropriate
* Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts and other regulatory documentation
* Liaising with bank, auditors, solicitors and insurers on behalf of company
* Follow company quality, environmental and health & safety procedures
* Ad hoc analysis, reviews and project
What you'll need to succeed
* Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
* Management accountant with commerce/industry experience
* Ideally a candidate holding a level of professional accounting qualified
* Strong Excel and systems skills
* Proven analytical skills
* Confident with an outgoing personality
What you'll get in return a competitive weekly salary paid into your bank account while you are temping for Hays, an opportunity to apply for the permanent role if interested.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.