Interim Financial Controller
A leading manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire is looking for an interim Financial Controller to cover a period of 3-6 months. Based in Wakefield this role reports directly into the Managing Director based on site and you will also be working closely with various other departments throughout the business.
- Analyses and reporting of monthly management accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Product costing analyses.
- Annual budgeting and forecasting models, analysis and business plan development for submission.
- Modelling processes and P&L analysis to support business decision making.
- Management of HMRC compliance including VAT returns, Intrastat and EC sales list.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the finance department including weekly payroll.
- Managing credit control activity and liaising with Group Credit Manager.
- A qualified or qualified by experience accountant
- Experience of working within Manufacturing
- Strong user of Excel.
- Demonstrate the ability to hit the ground running.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.