Rare Management Accountant opportunity for a newly qualified finance professional, to join a leading business.
My client is ideally situated between Derbyshire and South Yorkshire regions. The business is accessible via major road links, with a turnover of over £400 million.
The reason for this vacancy is due to growth across the business in finance and other disciplines.
This person will play a key role in managing the management accounts of operational profit centres across the Company
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the weekly production of costings for several profit centres within the site
- Submit weekly costings and KPI information to Operations and Head Office
- Creation and maintenance of accurate MI for the operational team
- Produce monthly management accounts for all profit centres
- Investigate and explain variances in the management accounts
- Dealing with Site and Off Site suppliers
The ideal candidate will come from a logistics or manufacturing background, this will allow them to already have formed an understanding of the function of a business of this kind.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (ideally newly qualified)
- South Yorkshire/Derbyshire due to the location of the site
- Analytical and attention to detail approach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Liaise with Finance and Non finance members
- Strong IT skills
- Coach and mentor employees at different ability levels
My client is offering £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience including a pension scheme.