Sales Ledger Clerk
Working closely with the E-commerce team you will be responsible for ensuring all E-commerce customer transactions are accurately recorded and reconciled in the Sage ERP system.
The company is experiencing rapid online sales growth and it is vital to have an adaptable and organised Accounts Receivable to support this business unit.
- Ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of customer orders, customer invoicing and cash receipts.
- Complete bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts including foreign currency accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the E-commerce team to resolve any discrepancies quickly and efficiently.
- Be adaptable to changes within the e-commerce environment such as new systems and processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to E-commerce and finance management teams.
- Adhere to month-end close deadlines.
- Provide support and cover for the Accounts Receivable role looking after the trade customers.
- Assist with daily, weekly and month end reports as requested by finance management team.
- Support the Finance Team with ad hoc tasks/projects as necessary such as audit requests.
- Experience of reconciling a high volume of transactions in an accounts receivable role.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of reconciling many multi-currency bank accounts.
- Able to work collaboratively with other departments and explain finance processes to non-Finance staff.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.