Purchase Ledger Clerk
Reporting to the Transactions Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing the Accounts Payable function.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Accounts Payable function is responsible for payment of suppliers from across the Group - including the UK, US and China. This requires dealing in multi-currency payments and managing payment schedules across the world.
Accounts Payable responsibilities include:
- Code and input all supplier invoices received
- Prepare and upload payment run onto Bankline/Natwest
- Summarise payments for authorisation
- Process and journal payments/cheques
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Process payment runs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Petty cash
- Setting up BACS payment runs
- Forecasting of payments and cash flows
- Process improvements to ensure the smooth running of the AP function in a rapidly expanding business environment
- Experience in an international payment environment
- Track record of improving processes and contributing to the development of the AP function
- Working in a small team with a high volume of payments
- Team player with a hands on attitude
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.