Finance Business Partner,SME, Dublin City Centre
Our Client based in the City Centre is a rapidly growing organisation in a fast paced industry. They are currently seeking to appoint appoint an accountant to manage the finances for the organisation. This is a key role adding value to the leadership team and aiding strategic decision making and growth.
This is a high profile role within the organisation and as such has a broad remit.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Full responsibility of finance function
- Develop and maintain financial reporting suite
- Preparing Month End accounts
- Financial Analysis
- Manage monthly payroll / tax returns
- Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow
- Margin Analysis
- Oversee credit control and AR function
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant or working towards qualification with relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in small company environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com