Interim Analyst role in High Wycombe for approximately 6 months
Your new company
A leading, global Pharmaceutical company based in High Wycombe are looking for an Analyst to join them for approximately 6 months with the likeliness of extension. This is a great opportunity if you are available at short notice and would like a step into a fast paced global company.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role is an integral part of the UK Finance FP&A team, currently consisting of 10 employees and the role involves business support and analysis both locally and globally.
- Take a lead role in month and quarter end closing processes in accordance with US GAAP principles
- Timely and accurate reporting and monitoring of actual and budget data through three different reporting systems
- Maintaining and monitoring accurate financial master data in SAP
- Ensuring compliance with all SOX requirements
- Main contact for annual statutory audits
- Responsibility for tax credits
- Business partnering
- Overall responsibility for the annual review of Global journal and accrual thresholds
- Opportunity for global exposure by participating in Global Finance projects
- Participation in ad hoc projects, initiatives and analysis, both locally and globally
- Some travel requirements within Europe and US
What you'll need to succeed
You should have a strong analytical mind-set and should be confident in representing FP&A Finance at a local and global level. You will have the ability to develop strong business relationships across different countries and should be proficient in financial analysis, financial reporting and be willing to travel within the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.