This role represents an opportunity to join the management team of a successful manufacturing plant. You will have full responsibility for all things financial.
Successful manufacturing plant of an international organisation.
The Financial Controller will be responsible sible for all matters financial on the plant. Ensuring that all reporting requirements are met on time and in full. You will support and advise the management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing cost performance
- Ensuring the most cost effective processes are in place
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all accounting records
- Produce comprehensive monthly management accounting reports and forecasts
- Ensuring all financial reporting is delivered on time in full.
- Monitor manufacturing costs and variances
- Prepare, analyse and review annual budgets for the site
- Prepare, follow-up and monitor CapEx budgets
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of operating in a manufacturing environment. You will have strong analytically and communication skills.
£55,000 to £60,000