Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading Technology, Software and IT Consultancy business based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-350 p.d.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting and analysis, assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly close
- Budget management, advertising and consumer promotion budget management including planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Business partnering with the surveying team
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Real estate, construction, facilities management or outsourcing experience is desirable but not necessary
- Straight from practice candidates would also be considered.
This role offers the opportunity to join a market-leading firm, with an almost unparalleled portfolio of clients and a stellar reputation in the Technology space.
They have a high growth rate, and you will gain exposure to some of the highest-calibre commercial finance professionals operating within industry at the moment.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-350 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Easily accessible Central London location. Walking distance from Oxford Circus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.