Robert Half are recruiting for a leading Wilsthire business to find a Consolidations Analyst on a Fixed Term basis.
Salary up to 41k , up to 9 months.
Reporting to the Senior International Consolidations & Reporting Manager, the Consolidations Analyst is responsible for the consolidation and overseeing all aspects of finance and accounting legal entities. The role also supports the Senior International Consolidations & Reporting Manager with all aspects accounting activities.
- Review the monthly accounting packs prepared in house, ensuring their accurate preparation
- Complete the sub-consolidation and other group reporting items as required within the 3 working day deadline and deal with queries arising, liaising with the company's head office, overseas offices and others as required
- Support the preparation of the draft tax computations and statutory accounts and liaise with auditors and advisors as required to ensure accurate and up to date filings for all entities
- Oversee the preparation of and review payrolls by 3rd party providers. Deal with payroll notifications, and ensure the preparation and review of payroll information to include basic remuneration, pension schemes, bonus scheme, commission data, ESPP, RSUs, stock options and other items.
- Complete all supporting reconciliations and analyses including FX reviews of translations for all relevant functional currencies and reviewing and ensuring adequate support exists for all manual journal entries.
- Prepare and adhere to company compliance and other group requirements including departmental variance analysis.
- Play a key role in and take responsibility for project work as required including integrations following acquisitions and new formations and the documentation, standardisation and further development of company procedures and processes.
- Assist the Senior International Consolidations & Reporting Manager and Director of Finance with ad-hoc finance matters and provide support where required.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with 2 to 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills and good at building working relationships
- Organised and comfortable working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Proficient at working with various financial software packages, ideally to include Oracle and/or Access, and significant use of Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong team player, able to work individually and part of a wider multi-national team
- Keen to accept responsibility and to drive change in a rapidly evolving environment
- Dynamic, motivated, and proactively seeking to develop
- Previous experience of international accounting and foreign currency reporting
To find out more, please call David Belsher on 01793 571900
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.