Tax Semi- Senior
You will be responsible for providing tax compliance services to clients ranging from directors of owner managed businesses to high net worth individuals to non-residents and non-domiciliaries.
An ambitious top 20 accountancy practice with its head office in London. The London Private Client Tax team provide planning and compliance services to help individuals manage their tax liabilities.
In this role you'll be responsible for providing tax compliance services to clients ranging from directors of owner managed businesses to high net worth individuals to non-residents and non-domiciliaries
You will have experience of working within a private client services role.
As the ideal candidate you'll be ATT part-qualified. However, individuals who are not currently studying ATT and are keen to progress their career in personal tax will also be considered. Full study support will be provided by the firm towards relevant tax qualifications.
- Competitive salary
- Hours of work are 35 per week, to be worked from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Annual holiday including statutory bank/public holidays as well as Christmas shutdown
- 'Holiday purchase' up to 5 extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical and dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension arrangements
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers