Mergers and Acquisitions Accountant
An opportunity to be involved in merger and acquisition activity with a leading international technology and telecomms company.
A FTSE listed £250M turnover international technology and telecomms company based in West Sussex.
- Due diligence associated with merger, acquisition, divestment activity
- Co-ordinating with external auditors
- Pulling information together to present to Group Financial Controller
- Making relevant enquiries to ensure transaction is on track
- Fully qualified accountant
- Direct involvement with mergers, acquisitions, divestments
- Excellent financial accounting skills
- Confident, capable and able to hit the ground running
- Comfortable working independently
- Corporate finance background (preferred)
- An opportunity to be involved with a growing company during an exciting time
- Generous day rate between £350-450 per day