A fantastic opportunity to work for a global market leader in the Pharmaceuticals Industry, based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. This is a Credit Control position, requiring someone to start immediately on a temporary basis, with a generous hourly rate on offer.
The client is a internationally renowned, top-ranking pharmaceuticals company, specialising in the development, innovation and distribution of medicines within the market. They maintain high standards across all areas of their business and are therefore looking to hire a candidate with experience carrying out credit control responsibilities in their office in Hatfield, ideally with experience working within a fast paced environment.
As a Credit Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Chasing outstanding payments either by phone, letter, fax or email
- A monthly production of an Aged Debtor Report
- Negotiating payment terms with customers
- Allocation of cash to accounts when paid
- Handling customer queries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Credit Controller positions
- Experience working within a busy environment
- Key attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
The candidate must be available to start immediately.
The client are offering a competitive hourly rate, negotiable depending upon experience